- Contractually obligated Batman discussion
- Interview with Cap’n Slappy
- “I’m a Pirate” by The Pirate Guys
Week 61 Spotlight: International Talk Like a Pirate Day.
Most days you are trapped in your boring office job, forced to joylessly fill out TPS reports inside your tiny cubicle. But there is one day a year when you can cut loose at the office and demand that your coworkers surrender the booty. September 19; International Talk Like a Pirate Day.
International Talk Like a Pirate Day was invented by two men – Cap’n Slappy and Ol’ Chumbucket. Last year, HoboTrashcan brought you an in-depth article on these two men and the origin of this unique holiday. This year, Joel Murphy and Lars Periwinkle check in again with Cap’n Slappy to see how The Pirate Guys plan on celebrating their big day.
What does Cap’n Slappy have planned for International Talk Like a Pirate Day 2008? How can you get into the spirit of the day? How will Murphy and Periwinkle manage to shoehorn Batman into a pirate-themed show? The answers to these questions and more are in this week’s show.
Hobo Radio is the official podcast of HoboTrashcan, brought to you by The Podcast Network.
- Hobo Radio 99 – Talk Like a Pirate Day 2009
- Hobo Radio 199 – Talk Like a Pirate Day 2011
- Hobo Radio 149 – Talk Like a Pirate Day 2010
- Getting to Know … International Talk Like a Pirate Day
- Murphy’s Law – Mamas, don’t let your babies grow up to be pirates