- Death wishes
- What happened to Lars’ car?
- Contractually obligated Batman discussion
- “The Perfect Woman” by Bo Burnham
Week 63 Spotlight: Dude, where’s my car?
When Ashton Kutcher and Seann William Scott’s car went missing, it was the beginning of a wacky and unpredictable journey involving aliens and crazy cult members. When Lars “Don’t Call Me” Periwinkle’s car mysteriously disappeared one morning, it wasn’t nearly as fun.
After filing a police report, Lars was forced to adjust to a world without a car. It was so hard for him to soldier on that he contemplating ending it all and having his remains sent out to sea in a Viking funeral. Luckily, he found a reason to live – Hobo Radio’s weekly contractually obligated Batman discussion.
Did Lars get his car back? What are Joel’s last wishes once he is dead and gone? Is there any way to save the new CW pilot starring a Batman-less Robin? The answers to these questions and more are in this week’s podcast.
Hobo Radio is the official podcast of HoboTrashcan, brought to you by The Podcast Network.
- Hobo Radio 68 – The triumphant return of Lars Periwinkle
- Hobo Radio 65 – Ranting and raving
- Hobo Radio 81 – Radio killed the radio star
- Hobo Radio 55 – Making the world a better place
- Hobo Radio 60 – Armageddon office pool