- Financial advice
- The new face of television
- Contractually obligated Batman discussion
- “Forget to Breathe” by Renee Cassar
Week 64 Spotlight: Chuck vs. the ratings
This week, Joel Murphy was alarmed to discover that one of his favorite shows, Chuck, is struggling to find an audience this season, so wrote a Murphy’s Law column urging people to give the show a chance.
Then, something interesting happened. People began leaving comments on the column saying that they watched the show online at Hulu.com instead of watching it on NBC. Murphy began to wonder if perhaps the show did have a large following, but one that was being overlooked by the current rating system. And if that is the case, Murphy began to wonder what that will mean for the future of television.
What will television be like in the future? What advice do Joel and Lars have for investors? Did Bill Murray really almost play Batman on film? The answers to these questions and more are in this week’s podcast.
Hobo Radio is the official podcast of HoboTrashcan, brought to you by The Podcast Network.
- Murphy’s Law – Hero worship
- Murphy’s Law – TV and the economy
- Murphy’s Law – New Year’s resolutions
- Outside of the In-Crowd – Cheaper than therapy
- Hobo Radio 86 – Life without TV