- The impending inauguration
- NFL playoff picture
- An Adolf Hitler Campbell update
- The death of Batman
- Can Heath Ledger be replaced as The Joker?
- “World of Wonders” by Lea Marie
Week 72 Spotlight: Bruce Wayne, 1938 – 2009
This past Wednesday, Bruce Wayne was tragically killed by the evil god Darkseid, who used his Omega Sanction to reduce Wayne to nothing more than a charred corpse.
As you can imagine, this news has hit Joel Murphy and Lars Periwinkle rather hard. The dynamic duo can’t quite comprehend why the evil writer Grant Morrison would choose to kill off their beloved hero. This week, they explain why this latest publicity stunt by D.C. Comics is destined to fail and they try to convince the powers that be to bring back Bruce Wayne before they do something that they will truly regret (like handing over the Batman mantle to Robin).
Why would D.C. Comics choose to kill off Bruce Wayne? What would Lars do to Grant Morrison if he got his hands on him? In spite of their grief, can our podcasting team actually manage to talk about the NFL playoffs, Obama’s inauguration and young Adolf Hitler Campbell? The answers to these questions and more are in this week’s podcast.
Hobo Radio is the official podcast of HoboTrashcan, brought to you by The Podcast Network.
- Murphy’s Law – I’m Batman
- Hobo Radio 128 – Hitler, zombies and jorts
- Murphy’s Law – Killing the Batman
- Positive Cynicism – On Bruce Wayne’s boy collection
- Hobo Radio 62 – Do you believe in magic?