- Cloud Nine
- Contractually-obligated Batman discussion
Week 91 Spotlight: On Cloud Nine
Joel Murphy typically spends his days hiding in his house, yelling at the neighborhood children to get off his lawn, but last week he actually ventured out to head to a friend’s wedding. Unfortunately, that wedding was in Baltimore, which is where Lars lives … and Joel’s Hobo Radio co-host can’t help but feel snubbed that Joel didn’t tell him he was in town.
However, our dynamic duo is able to get past this petty argument so that they can share their thoughts on weddings, Batmobiles and foreign accents. Things go so well that by the end of the show, they are both on Cloud Nine.
What did Lars do at a wedding that his family will never let him live down? Why is Joel pretending to be Canadian? What does one do with a Bat-cycle? The answers to these questions and more are in this week’s podcast.
Hobo Radio is the official podcast of HoboTrashcan, brought to you by The Podcast Network.
- Hobo Radio 121 – Expert Academy Award analysis
- Hobo Radio 188 – Snuggle bug
- Hobo Radio 206 – An idiot abroad
- Hobo Radio 117 – Southern accents and butt jokes
- Hobo Radio 155 – Put down the Snooki costume