[Editor's Note: In addition to this regularly scheduled podcast, we also have a special bonus podcast this week featuring audio highlights from our interview with David Ramsey. If you aren't subscribed to our RSS feed, you can find the podcast at the bottom of this post.]
- Drinking with the President
- Megan Fox blackout
- Contractually-obligated Batman discussion
- Tim Burton
Week 94 Spotlight: Crack open a cold one
Whether trying to smooth over race relations in America or trying to make it through a whole day without Megan Fox, it’s best to handle difficult situations with an ice cold beer. However, you have to make sure to choose your beer wisely.
President Barack Obama had a meeting yesterday with Harvard Prof. Henry Louis Gates Jr. and the Boston police officer who arrested him. Instead of focusing on the actual meeting, Joel Murphy and Lars discuss the three men’s beer choices (and are saddened to learn that Obama is a Bud Light man).
What type of beer would they have brought to the meeting? Why are Internet sites boycotting Megan Fox for a day? How can Tim Burton freshen up his career? The answers to these questions and more are in this week’s podcast.
Hobo Radio is the official podcast of HoboTrashcan, brought to you by The Podcast Network.
- Hobo Radio 98 – In which we openly wonder if anyone is listening …
- Hobo Radio 67 – The Old Man and the Socialist
- Hobo Radio 100 – That’s right, Hobo Radio 100 …
- Hobo Radio 102 – Pulling back the curtain
- Hobo Radio 78 – Why aren’t we watching the Watchmen?