- If they had a million dollars
- 3D movies
- Noodles and Company
- Contractually-obligated Batman discussion
- “Boats – Swept Away” by I Am Not Lefthanded
Week 115 Spotlight: George Lucas is impotent
As Avatar continues to break box office records, it encourages other films to incorporate 3D visual effects in order to capitalize on this latest trend. And since George Lucas never met a dollar he didn’t like, he is already on record saying that James Cameron’s revolutionary film is “a new impetus” to rerelease his original Star Wars films in 3D.
Since Joel Murphy and Lars hate 3D effects and are tired of Lucas’ greed, you can imagine how nonplussed they are about Hollywood’s obsession with the third-dimension. They also aren’t too pleased with Noodles and Company and criminals posing as Batman.
What would Joel and Lars do with a million dollars? Is Noodles and Company a fast food establishment or a restaurant? Why does Hayden Christensen sound like James Earl Jones when inside the Darth Vader suit? The answers to these questions and more are in this week’s podcast.
Hobo Radio is the official podcast of HoboTrashcan, brought to you by The Podcast Network.
- Hobo Radio 103 – What are we trying to say?
- Positive Cynicism – George Lucas vs. irrational fanboy rage: a seemingly endless series
- Murphy’s Law – In which I rant about an Anakin Skywalker PEZ dispenser
- Hobo Radio 56 – More like Star “Bores”
- Hobo Radio 162 – Everybody hates Lars