- The A-Team/The Expendables/The Losers
- Die Hard, Anchorman and Zoolander sequels
- Lindsay Lohan
- Contractually-obligated Batman discussion
- “Ramble On” by Benjamin McCarthy
Week 130 Spotlight: A team of expendable losers
Hollywood’s lack of original ideas is something Joel Murphy and Lars have discussed at length before, but it seems like things just keep getting worse. Hollywood is so devoid of creativity that three movies are being released this summer with essentially the same plot – The Expendables, The Losers and The A-Team.
Our dynamic duo breaks down the three films and pick which movie they think will be the best. They also take a look at another one of Hollywood’s big problems these days – pointless sequels. Anchorman 2, Zoolander 2 and Die Hard 5 are all currently in development. And while they don’t have high hopes for any of these sequels, they do both agree that they will be better than Lindsay Lohan’s next project.
What role has Lohan just signed on for? Is there any movie David Cross and Patton Oswalt won’t do? How will The Expendables address Sylvester Stallone and Mickey Rourke’s awful plastic surgeries? The answers to these questions and more are in this week’s podcast.
- Hobo Radio 71 – The Year of Lars Periwinkle
- Murphy’s Law – Dana White pities the fool who chooses Hollywood over the UFC
- Murphy’s Law – Scott Pilgrim vs. The Expendables
- Hobo Radio 119 – It all sucks
- Hobo Radio 192 – Little people, CGI nipples and National Public Radio