- Odds and ends
- A Les Grossman movie
- Snow White gets Ratnered
- Nicolas Sarkozy
- Contractually-obligated Batman discussion
- “Hello Bicycle” by The Volume Brothers
You can argue over whether or not greenlighting a movie starring Tom Cruise as Les Grossman is a good idea. You can argue over whether or not Nicolas Sarkozy’s policy of only hiring short guards is a bad one. You can even argue over whether or not Joseph Gordon-Levitt would make a good Riddler. But one thing that we call all agree on is that Brett Ratner is an awful, no-talent hack.
This week, Joel Murphy discuss every single one of the topics mentioned above. They also give shout outs to Rain, Chris Kirkman and Hobo Radio’s first ever groupie. And, for some odd reason, Lars keeps asking people to take their tops offs. Needless to say, it’s an entertaining, jam-packed show.
What country was Napoleon from? What made Top Gun so special? Was the original Snow White too soft? The answers to these questions and more are in this week’s podcast.
- Hobo Radio 235 – Everyone’s an architect
- Hobo Radio 137 – Our Jerry Maguire best
- Hobo Radio 139 – Now with more twang
- Hobo Radio 70 – We wish you a Merry Christmas
- Hobo Radio 123 – Lars’ mom has got it going on