- East Coast vs. West Coast
- Food talk
- Zack Snyder and Darren Aronofsky
- Joel’s ’88 Chevy Celebrity
- Bruce Willis and Marie-Louise Parker
- “Well Fuck” by Beatnik Turtle
Lars is in San Francisco this week, but thanks to his unyielding dedication to you fine listeners, that’s not stopping him from doing the show. It’s also not stopping him from judging San Francisco and the entire West Coast in a way that only an Easterner can.
But the dynamic duo have more on their docket this week than simply reigniting a Biggie and Tupac-style East vs. West Coast beef. They also discuss Pizza Hut’s latest ad campaign, Bruce Willis’ meat toupee and on-set alligator encounter and the directing styles of Zack Snyder and Darren Aronofsky, who will both reportedly be filming superhero movies in the near future. Joel Murphy also recounts the adventures he had in his first car – a 1988 Chevy Celebrity with D.C. Metro stickers on the side of it.
What exclusive club are Marie-Louise Parker, Kate Winslet, Meryl Streep and Cate Blanchet all members of? Why did Scotland make purple potatoes? Why does Moby make Joel think inappropriate thoughts? The answers to these questions and more are in this week’s podcast.
- Hobo Radio 82 – This just in: We are whores
- Hobo Radio 122 – Keep your hookers fresher longer
- Hobo Radio 175 – Whatever happened to the Blind Melon Bee Girl?
- Hobo Radio 166 – Second-guessing Christopher Nolan
- Hobo Radio 148 – Chock full of nickels