- Shout out to Patrick Girts
- San Francisco Rum Runners
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- More bad movies
- The NFL’s no contact policy
- “Creepy Doll” by Jonathan Coulton
We all know that Lars has a knack for the inappropriate, but what you may not realize is that he gets it from his mother. On a recent family trip to San Francisco, Lars’ mom nearly created an international incident when she ordered a Rum Runner from a Polynesian bar. This week, Lars recounts the tale.
He and Joel Murphy also share their thoughts on The Rocky Horror Picture Show (and Fox’s proposed remake of the film), Dave Chapelle’s career and the NFL’s attempt to cut down on brutal hits during games.
What does Gabourey Sidibe bring to a role? What is a Cupcake League? And how, exactly, do you pronounce Rum Runner? The answers to these questions and more are in this week’s podcast.
- Hobo Radio 205 – It’s Halloween candy for your ears
- Hobo Radio 201 – A better class of hookers
- Hobo Radio 143 – A little less conversation, a little more action
- Review – Tower Heist
- Hobo Radio 146 – Ben Stiller is getting Ratnered