- The Rapture
- Hipster church
- Good cliffhangers vs. bad cliffhangers
- Adorable pink kittens
- Psychoanalyzing Sara
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
- “Apocalypse” by Akir
If a small, but vocal minority is to be believed, this Saturday is going to be the Rapture. While Lars has chosen to spend the upcoming Apocalypse in Amsterdam having one last fun trip, Joel Murphy has decided to soldier on and give you fine listeners one last podcast. So this week he is joined by a special guest co-host named Sara Carson.
Joel and Sara share their thoughts on the end of the world. Sara reveals that her sister-in-law actually believes the Rapture might happen on Saturday. Joel has a few questions about the mechanics of the whole thing, since he is a bit hazy about how it all will work. They also share their thoughts on a new hipster church, a kitten that was accidentally dyed pink and the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie that hits theaters this weekend.
How is a hipster church different from regular church? Why does Johnny Depp keep making Pirates of the Caribbean movies? Is Sara really afraid of babies and talking flowers? The answers to these questions and more are in this week’s podcast.
- Murphy’s Law – The end is not near for Fido
- Positive Cynicism – Enjoying the Tribulation
- Review – Seeking a Friend for the End of the World
- Positive Cynicism – Tiresome tirades about e-books
- Murphy’s Law – You had me at Denzel