- Joel’s shocking announcement
- The fourth dimension is smell
- 10 things you might not know about Star Wars
- People you should know … James Hong
- Box Office Preview
- “Cactus” by Cab 20
Joel Murphy has a surprising announcement this week – he’s moving from Richmond to Baltimore. Yes Baltimore, the city he has routinely mocked on the show. But even more surprising is that he’s moving in with Lars.
Joel is still a bit apprehensive about the move, so he asks Lars for advice on how to survive the mean streets of Baltimore. The dynamic duo also discusses Robert Rodriguez’s plans to bring smell to the movie-going experience and “10 Things You Might Not Know About Star Wars” from io9.com.
What movies do you wish had smell-o-vision? Can Lars get through the show’s intro without clearing his throat? Who’s going to be Lars’ snuggle bug? The answers to these questions and more are in this week’s podcast.
- Hobo Radio 121 – Expert Academy Award analysis
- Hobo Radio 91 – On Cloud Nine
- Hobo Radio 244 – Now with more Ethan
- Hobo Radio 197 – Pulling a Lars
- Hobo Radio 162 – Everybody hates Lars