- “Giddy Up” by Tahuna Breaks
- The Lion King 3D and the state of movies
- Ferris Beuler, Eddie Murphy, High Grant and hookers
- Weird Al’s new special
- People you should know … John Carrol Lynch
- “Hot Chick Yard Sale” by Chop Suzy
When big name celebrities like Eddie Murphy and Hugh Grant get caught with hookers, it’s not the act itself that surprises Joel Murphy, it’s the quality of hookers. He can’t believe there isn’t a network of available attractive call girls ready to service Hollywood’s A-listers at a moment’s notice. He can’t figure out why Charlie Sheen seems to have it right while these other actors seem to have it so very, very wrong.
In addition to Hollywood’s hookers, Joel and Lars also discuss the success of The Lion King and the future of 3D movies. They also provide another person you should know and share their thoughts on Weird Al’s new Comedy Central special.
Why do Hugh Grant and Eddie Murphy go for a lower class of hookers? How does Weird Al keep coming up with hits? Can you ever really get tired of Jane Lynch? The answers to these questions and more are in this week’s podcast.
- Hobo Radio 122 – Keep your hookers fresher longer
- Hobo Radio 205 – It’s Halloween candy for your ears
- Hobo Radio 202 – It’s not gay if it’s Bateman
- Hobo Radio 154 – It’s pronounced Rum Runner
- Outside of the In-Crowd – John Hughes