- “Giddy Up” by Tahuna Breaks
- Living in a bubble
- Arrested Development, Jason Bateman and Fox shows
- Jason Biggs and hookers
- People you should know … Michael Peña
- “I Should Have Known” by Sweet Bev Perron
If you grew up in the 80s like Joel Murphy and Lars, it seems like Jason Bateman has always been a part of your life. Since first appearing on Little House on the Prairie and Silver Spoons, Bateman has continued to work and seemingly has only gotten better with age.
His most beloved project is perhaps Arrested Development, the cult Fox show that was canceled after three seasons. With news that Arrested Development will soon return with 10 new episodes and a movie, the dynamic duo share their thoughts on Bateman and the show. They also discuss Jason Biggs’ wife hiring him a hooker, their life inside a bubble and the key to keeping your spouse happy.
Why did Jason Biggs’ wife pay $900 to get him a prostitute? Will Arrested Development be as good as it once was? What fantasies does Lars have about Jason Bateman? The answers to these questions and more are in this week’s podcast.
- Hobo Radio 122 – Keep your hookers fresher longer
- Hobo Radio 201 – A better class of hookers
- Murphy’s Law – In defense of Jason Bateman
- Murphy’s Law – Boob Tube Breakdown (Midseason Replacements Edition)
- Murphy’s Law – According to Netflix, I don’t exist