It’s the dynamic duo’s first show back since Thanksgiving, so they take a few moments to catch everyone up on their holiday weekends. They also discuss fast-moving, brain-craving zombies, merkins and unnecessary Hollywood remakes.
Lars also shares the story of swinging by the liquor store near his parents’ house on Thanksgiving to pick up an order for his folks. Not only was the order she placed for over $600 (which, is apparently the norm for her), but it also turns out that the guys at the liquor store only know Lars’ mom by a very colorful nickname.
What nickname did the guys at the liquor store come up with for Lars’ mom? What creepy thing involving mayonnaise did Joel do on Thanksgiving? Are pubes making a comeback? The answers to these questions and more are in this week’s podcast.
This week’s music:
- Intro – “Giddy Up” by Tahuna Breaks
- End – “Twerk it” by Chi3 (feat. Fabio and Jaylove)
- Hobo Radio 208 – The saddest Thanksgiving
- Hobo Radio 224 – The rise of the face-eating zombies
- Hobo Radio 108 – The holiday hangover
- Hobo Radio 141 – It’s French for “The Bruce”
- Murphy’s Law – Taking back Thanksgiving