Today is a special day for Joel Murphy and Lars – it’s their five-year anniversary of doing Hobo Radio together. And while they don’t celebrate over a candle-lit dinner, they do get HoboTrashcan’s new food writer Fontina Turner on the show with them to at least talk about making tasty food.
Lars and Fontina also square off in the Netflix Game, Turner opens up about her fear of clowns and the trio talk about networks who try to use hashtags to promote their shows.
Who will win the Netflix game? What’s the traditional five-year anniversary gift? How close to the beginning of Cinderella was Fontina’s childhood? The answers to these questions and more are in this week’s podcast.
This week’s music:
- Intro – “Giddy Up” by Tahuna Breaks
- End – “Simple Things” by Holly Gentry
- Bacon and Legs – Bob’s Burgers Daily Specials
- Hobo Radio 261 – Now with theme music
- Hobo Radio 263 – Don’t make ‘em special
- Hobo Radio 276 – Ho-boo Radio’s Halloween Spook-tacular
- Hobo Radio 174 – Raining on your St. Patrick’s Day parade