Like her namesake, Fontina Turner steps back into the proverbial Thunderdome this week, joining Joel Murphy and Lars for another installment of Hobo Radio. And this time, she’s ditched the phone and traveled to Baltimore to be there in person.
The trio discuss visiting famous people’s houses, The Monkees versus The Beatles and Cyclops, the worst superhero ever. Also, Fontina shares a very special list.
What’s there to do at the Edgar Allen Poe house? How do you say “chicken and waffles”? What do Peter Dinklage and Emma Stone have in common? The answers to these questions and more are in this week’s podcast.
This week’s music:
- Intro – “Giddy Up” by Tahuna Breaks
- End – “I’m Jesus of Nazareth!” by Oleg Seriy & MaRiCaBo
- Guest Blog Post – Your favorite band sucks (but that doesn’t mean we can’t still be friends)
- Hobo Radio 185 – Adventures in babysitting and bouncing
- Bacon and Legs – The Wolverine Snikt-a-bobs and Jean Grey Goose martinis
- Positive Cynicism – The life cycle of a niche cable channel
- Murphy’s Law – Wolverines don’t dance