Last week on the show, Joel Murphy and Lars were discussing how most of the crazy news stories in this country originate in Florida. Proving their point is the big story this week, which involved a naked man eating another man’s face in a drug fueled, zombie-like attack, which, of course, happened in Miami. The dynamic duo breaks down this story from every angle, giving you the ridiculous Hobo Radio coverage you’ve come to expect.
They also discuss the delay of the new G.I. Joe movie, which has been pushed back nine months, supposedly to convert the movie to 3D. A delay like that is never a good sign, so this week the boys brainstorm ways to fix terrible movies without delaying a film’s release. They also talk about snake handling ministers.
When is it okay to shoot a naked man? How can you fix troubled films? Is it hard to speak in tongues? The answers to these questions and more are in this week’s podcast.
This week’s music:
- Intro – “Giddy Up” by Tahuna Breaks
- End – “Re: Your Brains” by Jonathan Coulton
- Hobo Radio 141 – It’s French for “The Bruce”
- Hobo Radio Puppet Theatre Presents: Fixing G.I. Joe: Retaliation
- Review – G.I. Joe: Retaliation
- Hobo Radio 239 – BRAAAAINS!
- Murphy’s Law – I must see G.I. Joe: Retaliation because I hate myself