Click on a photo to enlarge it or click here to start a slideshow.
Karli claims she doesn’t have much of a life. She says she spends most of her time at college studying to be a veterinarian. She enjoys tattoos and piercings, going to a good show and long walks on the beach (no seriously) … and she is way out of Joel’s league.
1. Why should Joel be your friend?
The real question is: Why should I let Joel be my friend?
2. What are five random words that describe yourself?
Outgoing, passionate, intelligent, ambitious, unique.
3. If Joel gave you a gun with three bullets (and Leonardo DiCaprio was already dead), what three celebrities would you shoot and why?
I don’t think I would shoot any celebrities, I don’t keep up with them really. But … I would shoot Joel in the foot just for fun.
4. What would be the perfect way to spend a day with Joel (assuming he allows you to hang with him)?
I think we would have lots of fun shark fishing. No need for chum! We could just dangle Joel’s shot up foot in the water! If that doesn’t work, I still have two bullets left … I could shoot his other foot, too.
5. Joel just really pissed you off. You have ten seconds to tell him off. What do you say?
I’d tell him he’s pretty stupid, because I still have one bullet left.
6. Joel’s friends all have a really great sense of humor, so tell us a joke.
There once was pirate captain who, whenever it looked like a battle would be imminent would change into a red shirt. After observing this behavior for a few months, one of the crew members asked him what it meant.
“It’s in case I get shot. I don’t want you crew members to see blood and freak out.”
“That’s very sensible, sir.”
At that moment, the crew member spotted eight hostile ships on the horizon. The captain all of a sudden looked very concerned.
“Get my brown pants.”
7. Can Joel borrow five bucks?
No way, I’m one poor mo fo.
Joel Murphy is currently looking for new friends. If you would like to be Joel’s friend, send an email with photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find out more about Karli by visiting her MySpace Profile.